BroadView's powerful content management tools manage programs, series, episodes, ads, interstitial elements, etc. throughout the life cycle. Whether the media is live, tape or server-based, BroadView tracks the status, house number and location of each element. BroadView also tracks different versions of media to account for different movie edits, extra copies etc. For environments with hundreds or thousands of pieces of physical media, BroadView includes advanced handling abilities such as: check in and check out, bar code reader support and even the ability to print custom tape labels.
- Create and track your own version types e.g. master, standard, explicit, sub-titled, dubbed, live, etc.
- Track multiple versions of media
- Create restrictions based on version (e.g. do not air this version before 9pm)
- Have house numbers automatically assigned
- Link with other automation equipment to determine cue sheet information
- V-chip code
- Automation codes including logos, bugs, transitions and squeezes
- Multiple rights windows with intelligent play count rules
- Check in, check out and track locations of media.
- Print tape labels.