BroadView provides strong integration between program scheduling and traffic like no other product. Its intuitive and powerful traffic log allows for different views in different ways to help you visualize your broadcast day.
- Have Traffic people work on the logs without having to wait for Programming staff to finish their work.
- Have multiple traffic users access the log simultaneously.
- Always be assured that the traffic log and the program schedule are in sync.
- Apply common "formats" to programs to automatically generate segments and breaks -including multiple types of breaks such as local breaks, network breaks etc.
- Utilize colour coding to easily visualize problem areas.
- Utilize different views to see particular elements in the log (e.g. interstitials, promos, bonus ads, etc.)
BroadView provides a unique and powerful set of tools including dynamic ad contracts, complex line rotations, "live avails", unique constraints from agencies and advertisers and multi-station contracts. Real-time spot placement means no turn-around time between information being entered and its appearance on the log.
- Create ad contracts automatically by interfacing to an existing submission system.
- Manually enter complicated contracts or multi-line contracts quickly and efficiently.
- Specify at the line level: flight dates, rotation, priority, conflict codes and placement rules for automatic input into the ad booking engine.
- Easily create avails by applying common "formats" to programs to automatically generate segments and breaks.
- Track different classes of avails including: standard, closed captioned, billboards, feature sponsorship, etc.
- Create and easily track "Bonus Spots" by dragging and dropping ads onto open spaces in the traffic log. These spots can later be printed on a special "bonus affidavit."
- Generate important reports on ad avails, sales, etc.